• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! July 4th-ings Throwdown

Best 4th-ings on a plate!

• Rymerpt - [url=http://thehotpepper.com/topic/60946-begin-july-4th-ings-throwdown/page-3#entry1334583

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for votes and kind words all.

It was one of the funniest TD's   I have done  so far, even though I put myself behind the eightball . I was  procrastinating all weekend and I ended up busier than a one legged cat in a sandbox to get that cook done in the 3 hr window I ended up leaving myself . 

I don't generally vote for myself in TD's and if I could have tasted the Counts food I might have changed my mind , but damn I loved that tomato , and I will be doing asparagus with flake rubbed bacon all the time now .   I might even break into my dried reaper stash next time .  I have about 3 lbs of home cured bacon I will  be finishing off  today in smoker , that I  can't wait to give a little extra loving . 

Scovie.  I didn't bother tagging a picture because I really have no idea beyond, point / shoot and take crazy amounts of pictures , on how to get a decent picture.  If I had tagged one it would probably have been the inside of the tomato one anyway .   The Count got my vote there because that picture almost made me vote for him even though I loved the taste of my food. 

The Hot Pepper said:
1 full day of voting left!

fonz_zpscsparhrw.jpg

Get your vote in NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back