• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Seafood Soup and Sandwich Throwdown

Vote for the best combination of Seafood Soup and Sandwich!

• keybrdkid - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/51591-begin-seafood-soup-sandwich-throwdown/?p=

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SumOfMyBits said:

No doubt. The Met How is the fourth corner.
WERD!

JHP got my vote. Paulky close second and had I known what the shot was it might have swayed me. A good bourbon or Anejo would got my vote. But for all I know it could be some snobby scotch that taste like paint thinner  :rofl:  Or was it the sherry for sipping? I'm lost, I miss this place.

hogleg said:
JHP got my vote. Paulky close second and had I known what the shot was it might have swayed me. A good bourbon or Anejo would got my vote. But for all I know it could be some snobby scotch that taste like paint thinner  :rofl:  Or was it the sherry for sipping? I'm lost, I miss this place.

Too light to be bourbon.  Hmmm... I should be able to get this one.  It is in an appertif glass so probably not scotch.  It does have the color of tequila, but looks more like a Reposado than an Anejo.  Could be something like Frangelica or 39 too.  Possibly a honey whiskey...  Gonna have to think on this one a little more.

hogleg said:
Paulky close second and had I known what the shot was it might have swayed me. A good bourbon or Anejo would got my vote. But for all I know it could be some snobby scotch that taste like paint thinner  :rofl:  Or was it the sherry for sipping? I'm lost, I miss this place.

JayT said:
Too light to be bourbon.  Hmmm... I should be able to get this one.  It is in an appertif glass so probably not scotch.  It does have the color of tequila, but looks more like a Reposado than an Anejo.  Could be something like Frangelica or 39 too.  Possibly a honey whiskey...  Gonna have to think on this one a little more.

C'mon guys.... It's Paulky.... has to be Keystone Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back