• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Wana Brew Tea?

Not sure if im on the right thread but,,,, I have a Tea bag kit from Xtreme Gardening that i wont use if you want to learn how to brew & I hope its some one trying to learn not someone who already has there full setups,,, well anyways I have it dont need it so if you want it let me know, im not sure how to ship so you would have to send some sort of SASE its a bag about 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide PM me for more info

I can send it If we do a trade

Ahh, shucks! I just tried making my first tea. I agree though that it should go to someone who hasn't tried it. If no one else responds I'll take a crack at the Xtreme gardening mix. Let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.

I'm definitely interested. I've been reading the threads on it for a couple weeks. I'm contemplating foraging the woods for some worms and raiding some nearby pasture for cowpies. Does it compress enough to fit inside a standard sasbe or would I need to send you a box? I don't have a lot to trade. I've got some black pearl seeds I bought off of Iziko, bhut jolokia from Ghosty, and once they ripen I could send you some pods from my Vietnamese mysteries. I'm not exactly sure what the mysteries are, but you can check them out on my glog if you're interested.

Oh, it's a mix, not equipment. Might actually be more interested. and you said to PM. I'v got to read these things more closely.

Back