• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Wanna make hot-wing sauce

Hi everyone. I have 4 ghosts and a few habs and wanna make a bomb hot-wing sauce with them. Anybody know of a recipe I can use ?? I gotta HUGE load of wings to cook and if my wife has to look at them one more day, it's probably gonna be a "wings go or you go" situation. What you got ???

Is there a wing sauce you like, you could always puree them and add to your favorite sauce instead of reinventing the wheel :)
I would agree with Joyner, its much easier to find a nice sauce to use as a base and then just add ingredients to get it to where you want it to be, especially if time is of the essence, which it sounds like it is.

I have always liked Wing It Buffalo sauce as a base, its got a good flavor and mixes well with other ingredients. Below is a link:

http://www.wingit.com/wing_it_buffalo.html

BB

most are just 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup (whatever) hot sauce....

add catsup, other sauces, whatever, to your heart's content................

Hogleg has a good recipe to start with.Just be careful with those peppers,you can always add more peppers to the sauce later.It's no fun seeing people wasteful with food becauce it is to hot for them to eat.

Back