bottles-jars want a free woozy bottle in canada?

man $0.37 USD ($0.45 Canadian) is a great price for 5 ounce Woozies...I think I paid right at $1.10 USD each for 36....

I am going to try and buy some for that price...

nix that, cheapest shipping to Texas is 37.05 for 24 bottles....

oh well, I can always hope I can find them that inexpensive...

AlabamaJack said:
for 37 cents each...you betcha... :lol:

let me check on some stuff...but i live right on a border town and cross into Sault Ste Marie,MI all the time... i am going to see what they would charge to ship to my house and then ship to San Ant..

maybe i can save u guys some money

Thread moved.

AlabamaJack said:
man $0.37 USD ($0.45 Canadian) is a great price for 5 ounce Woozies...I think I paid right at $1.10 USD each for 36....

I am going to try and buy some for that price...

nix that, cheapest shipping to Texas is 37.05 for 24 bottles....

oh well, I can always hope I can find them that inexpensive...

You are severely overpaying AJ! .37 is average, you can even get them cheaper (bottle only, of course).

I just ordered 5 free woozies, 2 5oz. and 3 10oz. Do you get free caps for them too BamBBQ or do you have to order them.
I think I'm going to have to shell out some shipping cash and buy a few cases of woozies soon but I'll see how the free samples work out.

POTAWIE said:
I just ordered 5 free woozies, 2 5oz. and 3 10oz. Do you get free caps for them too BamBBQ or do you have to order them.
I think I'm going to have to shell out some shipping cash and buy a few cases of woozies soon but I'll see how the free samples work out.

i tried to order more than one sample, they only ended up shipping one but the shipping was fast on it

the bottle came with a free cap as well

the woozy bottle was just like everywhere else you get them though..no difference

That means five different bottles, they are not going to send you five of the same, you only need one to decide if you like it. They are keen to people taking advantage of it.

I got my 5 bottles today, but no lids. Next day shipping was quite impressive, especially for a freebee. I think I'll order a few dozen woozies from them and 29 lids;) but I'm not paying for overnight shipping, whatever's cheapest.

i just picked up a few boxes of 5 oz woozies from specialtybottle.com

cost me .68 each for less than a case, but the price includes the lid. they sent out free samples, too.

I stupidly purchased a few cases of woozies from Salbrobottle's unsecure website and now I just found out that my credit card has been maxed out:( I'm happy that visa is taking care of things and that I am not liable, but it sure straightened me out. Now I'm thinking of getting another card with a minimal limit, only for online and/or riskier transactions. I just wish every site used paypal or at least have more security.

Back