wanted Wanted Fresno , Aleppo

I have Fresno. The plant has a few peppers that are ripening at the moment. If you are not in too much of a hurry, PM me your address and I will ship you some seeds. 

-Cheers!

RedHotChiliPeppers said:
I have Fresno. The plant has a few peppers that are ripening at the moment. If you are not in too much of a hurry, PM me your address and I will ship you some seeds. 

-Cheers!
Thank you very much for the offer I should have mentioned in my post I'm looking for pods I tried growing these this year but they haven't produced much :mope:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Sinn said:
Thank you very much for the offer I should have mentioned in my post I'm looking for pods I tried growing these this year but they haven't produced much :mope:

did you get any pods off your plants? are you looking to just sample a couple of them? are you looking for a large batch to make sauce? 

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
did you get any pods off your plants? are you looking to just sample a couple of them? are you looking for a large batch to make sauce? 
I bought some Aleppo seeds from a vendor that claimed they where isolated and let's just say those plants are not giving me any Aleppo peppers I'm looking for a large batch to dry for flakes

i`m not growing Aleppo`s but i have one Fresno plant going. if you just wanted to sample them i could send a couple. if you need them for a recipe i don`t have nearly enough.  :cheers:

Back