wanted wanted Habanero XIXIXI

i would offer peach bhut jolokia for this variety if someone has it i am trying to get to grow 100 varietys this year but only have 80 something pm if any available

I gave up trying to find them a few years ago.
It seems a lot of people grew them at one time but weren't impressed by them enough to either keep seeds or re grow them.
If you find some,let me know.
Maybe next year after you grew them out we can trade...

I tried PMing you about your other request, but never got a reply. Hmmmm.. I wanted those Peach Bhut seeds. Did you get my PM?

I'm sure somewhere in the encrypted seed vault a few of these could exist. lol. It would require a crowbar, liquid nitrogen and C4 explosives to get into the vault. :)

Smokemaster, your seedsniffer is not working properly if you forgot to ask me for them. :)

Chris

I tried PMing you about your other request, but never got a reply. Hmmmm.. I wanted those Peach Bhut seeds. Did you get my PM?

I'm sure somewhere in the encrypted seed vault a few of these could exist. lol. It would require a crowbar, liquid nitrogen and C4 explosives to get into the vault. :)

Smokemaster, your seedsniffer is not working properly if you forgot to ask me for them. :)

Chris

i did reply i wonder what happend i guess it did not go threw i'll try again

Back