vendor Wanting Real Yellow Scotch Bonnet Seeds not Chinese

4iYSIY3.jpg

aaront596 said:
Nevermind I bought some on eBay.  

Buying seeds from random vendors on Ebay and Amazon can be a bit of a crapshoot. Next time, I recommend that you choose one of the more reputable seed vendors that you can find right here in the Vendor Vault. Their seeds may cost a little more, but just might save you several months of wasted effort.

Dude, I know I should have known better. I just got impatient and wanted to take care of things right then and there.  That's what happened this year with seeds I bought from Amazon.  They were supposed to be yellow scotch bonnets and they are red and I'm not entirely sure they are scotch bonnets because they are so hot I can't even eat them.  I swear I ate part of a Reaper last night and then part of one of the red "Scotch Bonnets" and to me it was just as hot if not hotter, which is probably not true since the Reaper is supposed to be the hottest, but anyway it is insanely hot!  

Do you have a recommended vendor for MOA Yellow Scotch Bonnets for me to check out?

aaront596 said:
Dude, I know I should have known better. I just got impatient and wanted to take care of things right then and there.  That's what happened this year with seeds I bought from Amazon.  They were supposed to be yellow scotch bonnets and they are red and I'm not entirely sure they are scotch bonnets because they are so hot I can't even eat them.  I swear I ate part of a Reaper last night and then part of one of the red "Scotch Bonnets" and to me it was just as hot if not hotter, which is probably not true since the Reaper is supposed to be the hottest, but anyway it is insanely hot!  

Do you have a recommended vendor for MOA Yellow Scotch Bonnets for me to check out?

I bought what were supposed to be yellow bonnets from a reputable dealer that turned out red.  I guess it happens sometimes.

Back