Waring SB-30 single burner cooktop

Well after all the complaining from my wife, kids and grandson I had to get a single burner stovetop to use outside. The fumes when cooking down my sauce in the house was overwhelming to everyone but me, go figure. So from now on my sauces will be cooked outside. I even had all the doors and windows open with the ceiling fans in every rooms on downstairs but the fumes still made it upstairs. Here it is below

http://www.waringpro.com/videos.php?video_id=45

Ha. That looks nice, but you MISSED THE BOAT on this one! See, this would be the PERFECT excuse to get a new grill - one with burners on the side. Double-duty service in one convenient appliance. You might consider returning that little thing you got and instead GO FOR THE GUSTO!!!!  ;)

geeme said:
Ha. That looks nice, but you MISSED THE BOAT on this one! See, this would be the PERFECT excuse to get a new grill - one with burners on the side. Double-duty service in one convenient appliance. You might consider returning that little thing you got and instead GO FOR THE GUSTO!!!!  ;)
My BBQ with the side burner just bit the dust. I replaced it with a portable tabletop 2 burner unit from Costco for $99. I'm going to pull the trigger on a ceramic kamado grill this summer. Thats the one I really want. The good thing about the one I just bought is I can also use it inside on the counter when my wife is busy on the stove cooking. :)

Broke it in on a couple hotlinks,sausage and linguica.

Attachments

• waring.jpg
    waring.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 77
Just finished my first batch of sauce on the portable cooktop. It turned out nice and thick. No complaints which was great !

Attachments

• sauce on waring portable.jpg
    sauce on waring portable.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 74
Back