• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce WarrantMan Suicide Sauce

I received both versions of Suicide. First of all, I want to thank Reggie for the gift box, it was way more than I expected. The packaging and labels are first class. I cracked open V 1 first, it smelled a lot like a steak sauce[emoji106]. The sauce tasted like a high quality cayenne based, hot sauce, with lots of character[emoji106]. Heat level is on the low side of medium,but the taste kicks ass. It would be great on eggs, wings, cold turkey sandwiches, really anything [emoji16].

Version 2 smells like steak sauce also. It starts off with cayenne pepper sauce taste like V1. But it is bolder flavor and more heat than V1. The heat seems to stick around longer also [emoji106]. I would rate this a solid medium heat level.
Suicide V 1 heat 4/10 , taste 9/10
Suicide V2 heat 6/10, taste 9/10
This is only my opinion, you all should try these sauces for yourself. If you like cayenne pepper sauce, these sauces won’t disappoint you [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PtMD989 said:
I received both versions of Suicide. First of all, I want to thank Reggie for the gift box, it was way more than I expected. The packaging and labels are first class. I cracked open V 1 first, it smelled a lot like a steak sauce[emoji106]. The sauce tasted like a high quality cayenne based, hot sauce, with lots of character[emoji106]. Heat level is on the low side of medium,but the taste kicks ass. It would be great on eggs, wings, cold turkey sandwiches, really anything [emoji16].

Version 2 smells like steak sauce also. It starts off with cayenne pepper sauce taste like V1. But it is bolder flavor and more heat than V1. The heat seems to stick around longer also [emoji106]. I would rate this a solid medium heat level.
Suicide V 1 heat 4/10 , taste 9/10
Suicide V2 heat 6/10, taste 9/10
This is only my opinion, you all should try these sauces for yourself. If you like cayenne pepper sauce, these sauces won’t disappoint you [emoji16].

With the name suicide, I expected heatvlevel 10/10. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

PtMD989,

Thanks for the honest review, it truly means much to me.  :cheers:

saiias,

It may seem a bit odd, but as much as I love hot sauce, my personal heat threshold may be a bit lower than some. This sauce I made above my normal comfort level of heat and for me, when it is above that level, it's hard to discern if it is 2 clicks above my level or 4 clicks etc... I am learning as I go....  ;)

PtMD989 said:
Hey, Reggie is it fair to say that Suicide V1/V2 is based on a Louisiana style sauce? But with more flavor!

Precisely. My other sauces I use tomato as the primary carrier because I love the flavor/acidity and it melds good with the other ingredients. Years of tinkering to achieve something I felt good enough to bring to the masses.

This one, I went 180 and chose Cayenne as the carrier. I sought to improve upon the very basic Louisiana styles with flavors I thought were lacking. Good call sir! Hopefully others will like it too.

Great review, Doc  :clap:

Reggie's "Suicide" is my favorite in his sauce line.

Love the bold flavors.

I would say it is a vinegar forward sauce but the bold flavors balance well.

I find it's heat level most ideal. Enough heat to keep a true heat seeker happy and mild enough you can apply liberally.

My compliments to the chef

:cheers:

Thanks Hogleg, I haven’t had a chance to try these sauces on food yet. Hell I might just eat/ drink this stuff out of the bottle. It’s that good [emoji16]! The only knock on it is only 5 oz. bottles. Growler size would be perfect [emoji16]. JK there is no downside to it [emoji16]

My first impression was really good. And I thought it had a decent heat level. I always drench with sauce and I think I'm a lightweight compared to some as well. I have only tried the v1, and will return after a better sampling. Thanks again Reggie!

Back