• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Was sent these peppers by a friend, what kind are they?

tp6Yasu.jpg

Was thinking Peach Habanero and some Red Savina? What are the tiny red guys?

Could be a lot of different but whatever they are you should do something with them quick. 1 bug bite and a couple discolored pods looking soft and squishy. Either cut them in half and freeze them, chop them up and soak in a little vinegar in the fridge, or chop up and mix into your next meal.
In any case, enjoy them now or watch them rot.

The two longish orange looking pods on the right could be "Carbonero's" a very popular cross from Tony Sherwood.  Its a great pepper, not a superhot but a great tasting pepper indeed.  I dont know the others, but that would be my guess on those two. 

Buzzman19 said:
The two longish orange looking pods on the right could be "Carbonero's" a very popular cross from Tony Sherwood.  Its a great pepper, not a superhot but a great tasting pepper indeed.  I dont know the others, but that would be my guess on those two. 

I was thinking carbonero when I seen them. 

D3monic said:

I was thinking carbonero when I seen them. 

Yep, Carbonero's are kind of unmistakeable in shape.  There are a couple iterations of the Carbonero, there is a Peach and Orange.  The Orange is fruity and sweet with the Orange Hab portion of the cross coming out.  The Peach leans more toward the bhut flavor, both are insanely good though.

I grew 5 plants this year and they also produce like crazy, I had gads of them. 

Jets743 said:
She got them from her boyfriend. She's unsure..

Ok..... but unless they're no longer BF and GF, she can ask him, right? All we can really do is guess, based on size and shape. But there are plenty of pods that look a lot like other pods, plus the possibility of crosses, so it's still guessing on our part.

Back