• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Watch out for darwincomedy on ebay buying butch-t seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark... You claimed you never got it. We gave you your money back after you were a real pain. We sent you extra seeds. Go away.

Mark. We have sold hundreds of seeds. If we were even 1% as bad as you describe, then many more people would have commented. But no. Its just you. We resent you two packets of seeds even though you only bought one. We refunded your money because you were such a pain (and you did demand a refund whcih you did not deserve). We suspect this is your normal MO.

Go away.

Must be a great lawyer,can't even spell...

Maybe your secretary prints out and spell checks you legal pappers.

Ah,would that be a self taught,jailhouse lawyer by any chance?

Your post reads like a schoolyard argument between children.

I'd think that if you had to post anything you should have just posted about replacing the seeds and left the mud slinging out.Being a Lawyer and all.

Being a Lawyer,as you claim,aren't you walking the line claiming Fraud and attacking someones character on the net?

You come off like a kid making up crap to try and impress people on the net.

I wouldn't have anything to do with either of you.

Now get back to your big lawsuit against the guys Kangaroo for eating up his Butch T plant...
Now we wanta know who was in bed with ya...Your spell checking secratary...Whooo Hoooo!
The way you Aussies talk "a Lie down" could mean all kinds of things.

Without pics it isn't true. :)
It's obvious you don't like lawyers. DON'T make it personal. I don't like where this topic is heading... it reminds me of another one.

Ya, I guess the first post could be considered a little rough in places.

Second post was meant totally as humor not a personal attack.

I do have a couple Lawyer friends.
I have nothing against Lawyers.
Never needed one,I'm sure there are good ones and bad ones.
Hope I never need one.

The Lawyers I know would never have written such a poorly worded or spelled post.
They are highly educated and literate individuals.
They probably wouldn't have bothered with dealing with anyone online,or anywhere else about a $15.00 (or whatever it was) seed order.
Heck,they get $500.00 to have their secretary send someone a form letter they only signed about a case.

I just don't think the guy is a Lawyer.

The post still read like 2 kids arguing-or polititions just before an election...

I think that this whole thing should have stayed on E bay anyway.

Sorry I ruffled some feathers.

Sorry, but this is just too funny to be left on Ebay.

"IF YOU ARE UNREASONABLLY IMPATIENT AND THINK YOUR ITEMS SHOULD MAGICALLY APPEAR LIKE THEY ARE BEING BEAMED DOWN FROM THE SS ENTERPRISE OR YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE OR SUFFER FROM A PERSONALITY DISORDER OR ARE AFFLICTED WITH A RAGING DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTION OR ANSWERED "YES" TO ALL OF THE ABOVE AND/OR YOUR NAME IS MARK FROM MAINE (USA) THEN...

PLEASE SHOP WITH SOMEONE ELSE. DO NOT BUY OFF ME. I DO NOT NEED THE GRIEF.

AND MARK... PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SEMI-NAKED PICTURES OF YOURSELF ON FACEBOOK. IT'S REAL CREEPY."

Aussie lawyers are much more fun than swedish ones!

Not worth the effort anymore, ebay sided with me because you were a crappy seller. Yes I could fix your laptop pretty quick, but you would probably mail it with a single stamp from Australia, in a white non-padded envelope and it would be dust when it gets here, then you would blame your wife for it being broken, because that’s your MO.

Just give up, ebay proved you were a poor seller by forcing you to give a refund because your wife’s poor packaging choices.

I’m not saying your other customers were not happy, it was a small incident that you are blowing up into a larger proportions

I would have accepted a

“Sorry I was asshole and should have mailed you your seeds in less then 3/4 of a month, and I should have not blamed my wife for the poor shipping”

And I would have let it be.

You’re a waste of time.

Mark... You are a ****.

Like I said everyone. Steer clear of this guy. DO NOT SELL ANYTHING TO HIM. HE IS A CONMAN.

Craig....as much as I may have issues with some people, especially ones that make snide comments, I would watch the cursing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back