• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

water Water Setup Question

Hey Doc, I just use 13mm irrigation pipe, and punch in 4mm spaghetti tubing wherever I need it, my pump is rated around 2100lts per Hour works no problems. Just make sure your water level of your reservoir is lower than your drippers outlet. The best drippers are the ones you can pull apart easily as they sometimes do get blocked.

billyboy said:
Hey Doc, I just use 13mm irrigation pipe, and punch in 4mm spaghetti tubing wherever I need it, my pump is rated around 2100lts per Hour works no problems. Just make sure your water level of your reservoir is lower than your drippers outlet. The best drippers are the ones you can pull apart easily as they sometimes do get blocked.

Thank you billyboy, that seems simple enought. 2100lts is quite a lot of pressure, is your main line pretty long or do you have a pressure regulator on it?

Pam said:
That's what I've been whining about this spring. No organic nurseries, and no hydro stores in Columbia that I can locate. I've threatened to drive to Charleston, about an hour and a half away, to shop for good garden supplies.

I've found everything i need at Lowes... now all I have to do is set it up, I think I may wait until sunday to do that.

Back