• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Weather looking promising

Looking at the 10day forecast here really puts a smile on my face. I'd love to get outside and start getting my garden prepped. I'm sure we'll still have some cold days but spring is in the air!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 48
Hybrid Mode 01 said:

Did you run out of last year's pods?
I have some powder left but I only had three small plants last year. Wasn't til this year that I went overboard :P

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     I've been itching to turn my compost pile for months. It looks like I'm going to get a chance next week!
Yeah, I'm curious to see if my pile of leaves has done anything. I'm also gonna get a compost bin built outside. I ran out of time before winter hit.
Suezotiger said:
What's it like to be warm? It's been so long I can't remember...got another 2 inches of snow last night
There is still snow on ground here from the 6"s we got Saturday and its 20's today and tomorrow but there is at least a light at the end of the tunnel.

All Next week is supposed to be above freezing here as well. I imagine the yards going to be mush. Hopefully it doesn't rain at all. I got an entire winters worth of dog shit defrosting back there that will need to be cleaned up before I can even think about playing in the garden. Would be nice if I could hit the raised beds with the tiller and get them all cleaned up. 

D3monic said:
All Next week is supposed to be above freezing here as well. I imagine the yards going to be mush. Hopefully it doesn't rain at all. I got an entire winters worth of dog shit defrosting back there that will need to be cleaned up before I can even think about playing in the garden. Would be nice if I could hit the raised beds with the tiller and get them all cleaned up.
My yard will be soup for sure. Not only will it be saturated from the snow melting, but there are a lot of moles and they tore the yard up. There must be a lot of grubs. Definitely going to have to treat for them to stop the moles and get some grass growing again. And ditto on the dog shit .

Back