• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

weather question.

ok my seedlings are all about 2-3 some 4 inches tall now and i put them out on the balcony today.well here is my forecast im sure they will be ok but i want to make sure it will not hurt to leave them out in these temps.

well i tried to post my 5 day forecast here but it dont work right it just gets all rearranged and messed up so my 5 day forecast says I have a low of 59F for the next 3 or 4 days

ok my seedlings are all about 2-3 some 4 inches tall now and i put them out on the balcony today.well here is my forecast im sure they will be ok but i want to make sure it will not hurt to leave them out in these temps.

well i tried to post my 5 day forecast here but it dont work right it just gets all rearranged and messed up so my 5 day forecast says I have a low of 59F for the next 3 or 4 days
Yes your good to start hadening them off, just make sure temps dont get below 45-50

My night time temps will be in the mid 40's for the next few months here is socal, but the daytime temps will be up around 75+ I have had them out for about a week or so I guess, and they are doing well putting out new growth and pods. You should be fine with mid to upper 50's! Leave 'em out!

My night time temps will be in the mid 40's for the next few months here is socal, but the daytime temps will be up around 75+ I have had them out for about a week or so I guess, and they are doing well putting out new growth and pods. You should be fine with mid to upper 50's! Leave 'em out!

40's is quite cold for pepper plants! I assume they are in pots which is better then being in the ground with temps like that.

40's is quite cold for pepper plants! I assume they are in pots which is better then being in the ground with temps like that.
Half and half...The daytime temps here make up for it. Mid summer the lows will still be in the lower 50's...no getting around it. They are all pushing out buds, even my Baccatums. As Mark Twain said...the coldest winter I ever spent was a Summer in San Francisco! I am further South than that, but I am in the foothills and it gets freaking cccold at night here. Some black plastic works wonders!

Half and half...The daytime temps here make up for it. Mid summer the lows will still be in the lower 50's...no getting around it. They are all pushing out buds, even my Baccatums. As Mark Twain said...the coldest winter I ever spent was a Summer in San Francisco! I am further South than that, but I am in the foothills and it gets freaking cccold at night here. Some black plastic works wonders!

gotcha!~

Back