• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Weird Birdseye?

I started a handful of these plants from seed out of a dried pod. One of the plants is throwing out very tall pods 2-3", while the others grew true.  Here are the pics, is it some sort of cross?

DZlmdOe.jpg

LP5ZsEz.jpg

Here is what all the others look like.
N0Kc0Z7.jpg

plants are like children. not every child looks exactly like their siblings. then again, might be a cross. i certainly am no expert.  cool either way. save seeds from the oddball, for sure. i'll trade you for some. 

Sorry to hear about the pods, I had to cut that reaper plant down when we closed the Champaign store, it was just to big to move. I will send some seeds you way for sure.

Yeah the Cardinals are looking great so far. I'm getting to go to more games this year, which is nice since I missed going last year.

I was almost going to say Prik Chee Fah then I saw the third pic. Might have a bit of PCF in it tho. Some of my PCF's are in the 3-4" range on the first wave and generally get smaller as the plant starts producing more.

Odd Being that the pods are purple on the other plants and they look like the original plant it could have been a hybrid to start off with or you got a cross from another plant. It does look tasty, hows the flavor of the other pods?

Back