seeds weird conjoined yellow7 seed?

Ok so this may be a common thing. I have no idea.. but im just wondering how rare/common this is, or if anyone has seed this before? 
Its a seed I harvested from my yellow 7 pot, and its kind of like two seeds stuck together..
I  had a bit of a search and I managed to find twins from one seed, and plants where the stems are conjoined but could not find an instance where the seed was funky and conjoined..I have harvested quite a few seeds now and have not seen one like this before..
I wonder if it will sprout, and if it does if it will be deformed? Maybe those conjoined plants come from conjoined seeds? any ideas?
cheers
weirdseed3_zps0bdb5e0c.jpg

weirdseed1_zpsc8527eff.jpg

weirdseed2_zps83b6ada9.jpg

geeme said:
No idea - why don't you try to germinate it and then tell us? 

Will do, its been soaking since last night. Ill have it in a jiffy pellet tonight. I hope it germs!

nzchili said:

Will do, its been soaking since last night. Ill have it in a jiffy pellet tonight. I hope it germs!
The twin infinities didn't come up until a good while after the healthy one did. Also, if they don't have one root, separate them asap. One infinity murdered the other one within his first three weeks.

AZ-Mason said:
That's awesome! Could the second be coming?

Not sure, it remains to be seen if there will be one, or two, or one weird one, or one normal one. Cant wait to find out though!
Personally, im hoping for a single mutant plant :)

this is (was) the mother plant..it dosent look like its survived the winter
yellow7pot_zps54d0e908.jpg

7potyellowgnarly_zps79654d33.jpg

Hello everyone, figured id update this.
The plant from the conjoined seed is now fruiting. It seems quite normal but has pretty large fruit for the size of the plant.

I found another conjoined seed the other day in a brown bhutlah pod..i was cutting about 20 or so pods up to dry and one pod in particular had way more oil than the others. I put it aside to keep the seeds from it and noticed one of them was conjoined like the seed in the first pic. Sadly i left it on the side on a plate and the girlfriend threw it away  :tear:

image_zpsc9ae5473.jpg

Back