welcome chefex

was looking around and saw a firt time post from chefex and he said he was a long time reader so i wanted to give the offical bubba hola...(it was ola for a long time until someone corrected my spelling)
anyway holaaaaa!!!!

Thanks All,

I've been a Chef for most of my life and suffered a little burn out (the 1000 yard stare) still love food and have a passion for hot sauces. Let's face it it's an art that appeals to all five senses, Sight, hearing, taste, smell, and pain! I've been making my own for about six months or so and selling it to family and friends. They have all convinced me to try and bring them to market. So like many others out there I've been filtering as much info as I can from various sources. I have found the forum very helpful and have spent hours reading old threads and learing. Thank you all for beening here and thank you in advance for help with all my questions.

Also Tina, my family is from Novie (I since moved to Washington, DC), but I got your back. Execept someone did make a point about dressing warm as an option and not a way of life..... :onfire:

Welcome Aboard ChefEX!!

Cap'n
piratesmiley.gif

Tina Brooks said:
Well, Chef, if it comes to having to burn the white house again, I know who to ask for the match. :onfire:

T
I'll supply the same amount of thermite it took to help the world trade center along! :)

True, perhaps the annexation of Canada would be a good start. For one, all they have are cops on horseback and dogsleds, and two, Tina could break into the American market easier. :)

LMAO... My brother in law is a high up mucky muck in the RCMP, and I'm not sure he rides horses. Fwiw, man, you should avoid watching too much Due South.

Breaking into the US market, I'm all for, but if annexing us means I have to put up with people in airports riffling through my unmentionables, the deal is OFF!

T

I'm not sure there is a choice here.

Anyway, your police on horseback remind me of the WWII when the Russians attacked the German armored divisions on horseback. :)

As for rummaging through my luggage, I have nothing to hide, and feel safer knowing I'm not the only one they are searching. As we discussed in NM, if Canada had a 9/11, perhaps your mindset would be a little different. Living less than 25 miles from Ground Zero, I don't mind a little extra security.

You may be right John, but as I told you before. He who is willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserves neither. (Ben Franklin).

There is security that is protectionist and then there is security that is a violation of privacy. I don't mind having my bags searched for the sake of security, I have a problem with having my bags searched when I'm not present or without a search warrant. That's a simple violation of my rights. There is a difference.

Being of the mindset that Osama is hiding around the corner just waiting to take out another bunch of capitalists is all good and well, but when THAT is used as the excuse to violate the rights and freedoms that so many American's Great-Great GrandFathers fought and died for... Well, ya, know, it makes me wonder. It really does.

And Maggie is gonna shoot us if she sees us talking politics!

T

Wow...I ws just saying "Hi". Doesn't take much to set you two off.

Tina doesn't sound like a separatist....uhmm.. putin, putin alores cest marde! :)

there is another place i go and talk about my favorite basketball team and it has turned into nothing but political so i dont go there as much. :roll:

Back