Welcome Shorerider as moderator!

Shorerider said:
Hmmmmm :think: , perhaps a warning can be avoided in this case, just this once. SL, what was this "bribe" you mentioned earlier?
Oh! Shoot, sorry!!!! Im busy hijacking all sorts of things. So, heres the deal....

Ill randomly send some unsolicited unprovoked product to randomly selected residences which are probably your domicile....

So you dont ban me and add a 12 hour buffer for all dpse posts....

salsalady said:
Oh! Shoot, sorry!!!! Im busy hijacking all sorts of things. So, heres the deal....

Ill randomly send some unsolicited unprovoked product to randomly selected residences which are probably your domicile....

So you dont ban me and add a 12 hour buffer for all dpse posts....
PM sent. haha

Hey check out this stick the Canadians craft into a musical instrument: Go Canada! Cheers! Grats on the mod squad Ed and Shore! I send you 2 churros if you ban Salsa Lady for 2 days! J/K

Attachments

• ccm-hockey-stick-rbz-ft1-sr-icon.jpg
    ccm-hockey-stick-rbz-ft1-sr-icon.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 102
Voodoo 6 said:
Hey check out this stick the Canadians craft into a musical instrument: Go Canada! Cheers! Grats on the mod squad Ed and Shore! I send you 2 churros if you ban Salsa Lady for 2 days! J/K

What???

Your churros got nothin on me.

I will take your churros and top them with spicy steak sauce!

salsalady said:
BINGO!!!!!!

Here's a little threadjacking from the Warrant Man. What possible other scenario would give me this wonderful opportunity? Poem, published 2008

Bingo
by
R.E. Sharpe

Rows of hopefuls festooned with amulets.
Lettered numbers, blotted paper.
Choking smoke amid raspy utterances.
Climaxes with five letter word - followed by scores of four.

Back