• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Well it's November.....

Well it's November and up in Canada and my plants are still out. Non protected yet still alive. I haven't moved them, brought them in or even covered them. This is the longest for me. We had a few frost warnings but escaped them. I bet you southern U.S guys are like wow:shocked: Some of you think it snows all year up here.:P

I am shocked. My habs, nagas, and fataliis, have all lost their leaves. The others are hanging on, but it's only a matter of time. How cold has it gotten there? It hasn't froze here yet, but it's been close several times.

hell my Bhut's have lost all their leaves but still have the last of the pods ripening. My Habs are still flowering....been cold and have gotten our first frost, I just sprayed the plants off first thing in the morning before the sun hit the frosty ones....

Wow,

We had a hard freeze (26) two weeks ago and have had several nights less than 32. I have a paprika in the front yard that hasn't completely died but the rest were goners after that 26 degree night.

Mike

Well in my area of OZ we are starting to get temps up around 80F (27C) most days now, and all my chillis plant have small fruit on them....:woohoo:

and the tomatoes are growing at a freakish rate....:)

JayT said:
I am shocked. My habs, nagas, and fataliis, have all lost their leaves. The others are hanging on, but it's only a matter of time. How cold has it gotten there? It hasn't froze here yet, but it's been close several times.

Has gotten down to 0C here but the still have most of their leaves and the fruit aren't mushy. They don't look like they did in August mind you but these things are tougher than I thought.

Back