• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Well she tried... :)

I watch this woman's cooking recipes on youtube from time to time for obvious reasons. Well she finally did a pepper related video but poor thing has been given some false information. We need to send her a Ghost pepper to try :) I want a real reaction and a bit more sweating and glistening. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCkgREmT4_s&feature=feedu

As long as she does a Bhut video (and not a fresno) in a bikini. WAIT!?!?! What am I saying!? She can do whatever kind of pod she wants as long as it's in a bikini!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

For a dumb blonde, she knows her facts pretty well. Just too bad she doesn't know an annuum from a chinenses

I still can't believe the amount of people that are duped by fake bhut jolokias. I wonder what kind of money has been made selling the stuff.

I saw recently an ad on CL locally for someone selling Bhuts for $2.50 per pod. I really wish I'd have gone check them out.

Somebody really needs to send that girl a Yellow 7...

"Oooo, look...how preeetty!

It's called a Yellow 9 Ball, and it's a favorite snack food of Caribbean pool players.

And I have it on good authority that all these bumpy things make it even sweeter!

Let's see how it tastes..."
Watching her get the hickups :onfire: could also be, um....entertaining. ;)

Back