• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

west australia spring

gday guys and gals been a while but things r warmig up here and here is a few random shots (that wud load to photo bucket)
the enemysecurity

if cant tell im no good on computers but for my first season so far pretty happy heaps going on just not organized,lol I spend my nights now with mw2 goggles on now looking for catapillers snails and any thing else that moves :)

Lol waste of keg but went to a good cause lol that's my butch t if u go to photo phuckit ull c it 2 weeks ago

Have to shout out yet again to sown seeds for the guidance and seed supply its funny once u get the bug friends for life and big shout to jungle rain/grant as he also helped my Chilli dream cum true and the fact he backs his gear up is inppecable even though I stuffed them after I thought it woz germ rate and I had some shite of a white worm,luv the site and to all those that live up over,stay tuned as mad stuff to cum :)

And I'm still killing catapillers

It's so complicated to up load pics admin plz make it easier lol or it's just me

BEER KEGS FOR POTS THAT IS SO COOL!!
Lol Ajijoe, kev's got beer Kegs and wine barrels in his back yard, he doesnt only have a chilli addiction , i think hes got some other passion in his life dont you think?

keep those pics coming Kev.

looking good.

IM hoping mine start to take off soon. The weather looks to be improving, after all the rain and cheap shit i was using as soil htey were all so stunted.

good to see some more perth people.

Lol Ajijoe, kev's got beer Kegs and wine barrels in his back yard, he doesnt only have a chilli addiction , i think hes got some other passion in his life dont you think?

keep those pics coming Kev.

yeah but there empty *no booze* :tear: LOL
i drink a little but not in excess (I LIKE AUSTRALIAN BEER), i found it to be an interesting idea and when i have only seen wine barrels used SO the beer keg intrigued me :dance:

THANKS YOUR FRIEND jOE

Love that beer keg also, hope there`s plenty of drainage holes.

There`s a still kit on Gumtree that uses them old kegs to make spirits. :drunk:

Mezo.

yeah but there empty *no booze* :tear: LOL
i drink a little but not in excess (I LIKE AUSTRALIAN BEER), i found it to be an interesting idea and when i have only seen wine barrels used SO the beer keg intrigued me :dance:

THANKS YOUR FRIEND jOE
Hi Joe, im not sure if you get this beer in the states , but my fav beer here in OZ is james squire golden ale, there is a story behind james squire , he was a pommy convict who was caught stealing supplies to make beer , instead of being punished he was made to make beer for the Crew.
http://www.jamessquire.net.au/

Back