• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What a slut of a flower

IMG_0512.JPG

Look at her, legs in the air, available for any bee to just go deep inside her to find some of that love pollen.

Look at her, legs in the air, available for any bee to just go deep inside her to find some of that love pollen.

I'm sorry Milkman but that's your plant and it may hurt to say it but you are mostly responsible for raising such a promiscuous little flower. If people would only teach morality to the young...

Oh, it's a Purple Jalapeno. First thing to fruit in my garden beds this year. Those flowers must be gagging for it.

I'm in Australia dude, currently going through a La Nina event, so lots of rain. Well, lots of rain for us, 30 inches or so, which is about 20% more than normal for my area.

This week has been full of 80F - 85F temps with 50%-60% humidity, so the plants have gone nuts. We had a pretty cool start to Spring, so this last few weeks have seen the plants grow like crazy in my new garden beds.

Back