What are these, how can I get rid of them

My Red Savina's new growth is small, shriveled, and burnt looking. I looked closer and there are little bugs on and under the leaves. How can I get rid of these. I have Capt. Jacks Deadbug but I havent sprayed it yet. Thanks

breDGLz.png

rHp6sBz.png

68MWwu9.png

It doesnt necessarily have to be bug damage. It could be over fertilization or any number of things...

Third picture looks kinda like an aphid...cant tell though...

Not aphids that I can tell, but picture is less than adiquate to porperly diagnose. The damage does however appear to be caused by pests, quite posibly those indicated in picture. I would start by hosing them off with stream of water from the garden hose and then maintain close observation for improvement or more of the same before applying any chems.

really hard to tell what we are looking at. One almost looks to be ladybug larvae which is a good thing. but hard to tell from pic 

HP22BH said:
Not aphids that I can tell, but picture is less than adiquate to porperly diagnose. The damage does however appear to be caused by pests, quite posibly those indicated in picture. I would start by hosing them off with stream of water from the garden hose and then maintain close observation for improvement or more of the same before applying any chems.
Took a closer look and Im pretty sure theyre aphids. Im spraying them with a soapy water bug spray

My bbg7s have a few leaves like that and I've seen a couple bugs like that too. Hopefully the two days of solid rain knocked some off and ive been spraying with neem oil. Good luck

Back