• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What are these little.......

Hi everyone! I got these little bugs dont know what they are, there black and there were lots of them on my habanero plant, had to cut some branches to many. What can I use to kill these little bugs???? Thank you !!!!
DSC00745.jpg

Marito...some of them look like aphids...can't really tell what the darker ones are...

Tactical nukes are allowed . Try using simple soap / water in a spray bottle.I`ve been using the killers but the bugs are holding their ground.Try everyone else`s first but --- have a great season and good luck. Rich

They look like aphids to me. I have used the dish soap and water in a spray bottle and it has worked for me. Just keep a close eye on them and continue until you get the upper hand on them. If not they can really take over.

Just 20 min. ago I cut a branch off of my serrano plant that had some on it. I sprayed the remaining with the soap/water solution. They seemed to be only on the new growth of this particular plant. Hope they dont spread onto my cayenne plant right next to it.

Tactical nukes are allowed . Try using simple soap / water in a spray bottle.I`ve been using the killers but the bugs are holding their ground.Try everyone else`s first but --- have a great season and good luck. Rich
How much soap? like a Table spoon for the whole bottle???

Try using about two tablespoons of soap into a gallon of water. Pour into a spray bottle and spray directly onto the areas affected with the aphids. Make sure to look under the leaves for them as well.

Back