• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant What are these?

Look at size of these leaves. The peppers are from a different variety. What are they?

Attachments

• IMG_3074.jpeg
    IMG_3074.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3073.jpeg
    IMG_3073.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 22
The peppers look to be some sort of baccatum type. It would be difficult to guess the exact variety, since bell shaped phenos like that are fairly common in the baccatum species. The giant leaf appears to be a chinense. I have seen that before in chinenses with Trinidadian genetics; 7 Pots and the like. Several Yellow Brain Strain plants that I grew years ago all had similarly huge leaves when they were still relatively young. In my experience, the plants will eventually drop those leaves as they mature, and they will be replaced by more normal size chinense leaves. So enjoy the novelty while it lasts. 😀

I buy seeds and save seeds from the plants I’ve grown for the last 10 years. So they’re cross pollinated big time. 😆 They are all superhots. I started about 12 last winter and got them mixed up. I don’t know why I bother labeling them. Every year I mix them up. Last years mixed breeds were fantastic. I dry them out turn them all together into powder. We love it. We shake it on everything.
Last years pepper seeds were labeled mystery peppers

Last edited:
Back