• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What are they made of

I've been curious about what the various varieties are crossed together by.
I know that i not can get information about all varieties.

Someone who knows what is in :think:

various Habalokia / Red / Brown / Yellow / Peach
various Bhut Jolokia
various Scorpenero
Douglah
7pod Brown

the various scorpanero's from my knowlage only come from me right now i could be wrong and if i am someone please feel free to correct me

they are a cross between a trinidad scorpion and and unknown habanero

they where in essence accidents that turned out to be some beautiful peppers

sorry i cant help you more

thanks your friend Joe

the various scorpanero's from my knowlage only come from me right now i could be wrong and if i am someone please feel free to correct me

they are a cross between a original strain trinidad scorpion and and unknown Habanero

they where in essence accidents that turned out to be some beautiful peppers
the peach bhut is a genetic defect
yellow habalokia is a cross between a yellow Bhut and and unknown Habanero, but i have a friend who tells me it was actually invented by somebody in Oragon USA
the peach habalokia is anyones guess when you consider that peach is a recessive gene
sorry i cant help you more

thanks your friend Joe

Interesting reading.
It's actually nice to know a little about what they are put together by, and especially when some of the varieties is someone I shall grow. :D

Then the Peach Bhut not a cross, but a mutasion, right?

I can remember I read about a white Habalokia, something about it became yellow, was it never stable, or is it the one we know as the Yellow Habalokia now.

Thanks for the information Ajijoe

Interesting reading.
It's actually nice to know a little about what they are put together by, and especially when some of the varieties is someone I shall grow. :D

Then the Peach Bhut not a cross, but a mutasion, right?

I can remember I read about a white Habalokia, something about it became yellow, was it never stable, or is it the one we know as the Yellow Habalokia now.

Thanks for the information Ajijoe
hey

yes the peach is a mutation and occasionally occurs, i have only seen it occur in the red strain so far, and that's where mine came from, the parent pods from the habalokia where white but turned out yellow ,i dont know weather you can call that stable because i was told it could have had something to do with soil conditions, they where white in my friends field but in my garden they where yellow, my soil is different than my friends he is about 25 miles from me, it is the yellow habalokia i have now

thanks your friend Joe

It is the yellow Habalokia from you, I have.
I think I goth all the ones you had :) yellow, red, peach Peach # 1 and # 2 and a Brown from Vladan online shop.

Back