What deficiency?

Anyone know what are wrong with the leaves? It is a chocolate douglah plant. I was thinking it was a magnesium def. I added cal mag to my nute solution and it just seemed to get worse... Any help would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/JPaKVEs

Wouldnt let me upload doesnt seem to like jpg? I put it up on imgur.

Thanks

If you don't have an extreme membership you can't upload pics to post. You need to upload them to some other site, such as you have done, then you can use the image icon to link to it and actually display the pic in your post. The image icon is the second past the "plain" link icon.

I'm not getting a good read on the photo, but my inclination is excess nutes, not a deficiency. How much (ratio) and how often are you feeding, and how big is the plant overall? Most plant food instructions say to mix 1 teaspoon of fertilizer to one gallon of water. If you are feeding with every watering this is too much. If you are using more than 1 teaspoon per gallon even every other watering it is too much. 

Ah ok ill look into the membership thing. Thanks for your reply btw. The plant is maybe a foot tall. Ive been using hydroponic nutreints and have been doing about half dose of what the bottle says but every feeding. So should I do half dose every other feeding?

Yeah you could possibly even go 1/4 strength every other watering. I don't know about imgur but photobucket is pretty easy to use. Upload photos copy img link paste to thp.

Thanks guys. Ill try feeding them less and see if the leaf acne starts clearing up. Ill check into photobucket see which I like better. Thhanks again.

Have you sprayed it with safer soap or anything like that for pest control?  I once sprayed mine with too strong a solution, resulting in burn, leaf drop, and black spots that looked exactly like the leaves in your picture.

peppers101 said:
Anyone know what are wrong with the leaves? It is a chocolate douglah plant. I was thinking it was a magnesium def. I added cal mag to my nute solution and it just seemed to get worse... Any help would be appreciated.

http://imgur.com/JPaKVEs

Wouldnt let me upload doesnt seem to like jpg? I put it up on imgur.

Thanks
Nothin wrong. Maybe a little mold. Just let em be.

you just have to add image url to image properties button that looks like this--->
10259971_10202865648216804_2146668780731283353_n.jpg

JPaKVEs.jpg

I have only sprayed them with water. Thats why they are all wet. I don't think it is mold though. Its pretty dry in there about 40% humidity. I only spay the leaves with water onces a day bc the lights make the room around 77 degrees. Thanks for the tip on linking the image ill try that next time. Thanks for all the input I appreciate everyones opinions.

Back