• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

What do I have here?

I'm a high school teacher. Today, a girl brought in a bag of maybe 50 peppers saying, "My dad's friend grew them and had to pick them before the frost. Half are ghost peppers & half are chili peppers." The ghost types look the part but I have limited experience. These have much thicker walls than what I've had before. These are the biggest of the bunch. Most are smaller and unripe. Bright green. The "chili" peppers are a bigger mystery. Could be any number of things, I guess. Any ideas? I'd try the ghosty ones but I'm headed to a gastroneurologist appointment in an hour. Doesn't seem like the best move. I've been sticking to ajis & scotch bonnets the past couple of weeks, dealing with an ulcer or acid reflux. Anyway, any help in ID would be appreciated.
nlHSqoq.jpg

The ones on the bottom look crossed between a TS ButchT and ghost.The only reason I am saying, that is one of my plants has pepper like those.Man, those peppers pack some kind of heat.Only the bees and wind really know.Sometime OP seeds come up with some weird looking pepper with some serious heat. 

Who knows how many generations the pods come from, The top ones could be a number of different chili varieties, Fresno would be the best guess, I had a no name cross come up this year on its own that looked some what like them.
The bottom looks more like a 7 pod, I grew the Barrackpore this year and the pods are very similar, they could be a ghost crossed with a 7 pod but that is just a guess, if they taste good to you I would save the photo's of these along with the seeds and grow them next season and see if the pods still look like the photo's. Nothing wrong with saving seeds from a variety that you don't know the name of. I have a few crosses with no names that could burn the fuzz off a peach just setting next to it, that I really like..

Back