• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What do i have

hixs

Banned
Ok i`m not an expert but ,,, last year I posted bout my Red fatali plant going choc.I just pulled 3 pods Today that are so choc ! Any one here that might have gone through this?This is 2 yrs now as choc.The plant has been grown totally away from any choc plants.Be glad to send a few seeds out to let yall try.Any info would be great.Thanks Rich

where did you get your seeds?

I ordered some Red Fatalii and Chocolate Fatalii (gres them in 2009) and won't ever grow either one of them again...the reds were several different variations from pink to orange and a couple of red and were about as hot as a jalapeno (had 7 plants and none had the same pod type)...the chocolates made pretty pods but had zero (read ZERO) heat...

All the plants produced nicely but I just didn't want to waste my growing space when I had rather grow regualar fatalii or others...

They came as plants from thechiliwoman.com . The 1st yr they grew some great Red peppers and since are as chocolate as any and not a flaw in appearance either.The next 1 to turn ripe i`ll post a photo but the cold here has slowed down all 500 + plants I have going.These have decent heat-- not unholy but? Hell i`ll send you a couple seeds and you can try.This plant was not grown within miles of a choc variety and enclosed in a green house at the nursery i`m now in with.I`d love to get some seeds scattered and see every ones results.

Oh yea Just your seeds went this morning.I`f you remember try to let me know how your turn out. Thanks both yall. Rich

Back