• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

what I picked today

Well this is not the first harvest of the year but it is the first one that I took pics of some of these are very nice looking right now but the bad thing is that 90% of these will end up rotted from the pepper maggots. They have gotten me so bad that I am starting to pull out some plants 15 today. It seems that they have stayed clear of the Habs, Nagas and the Bhuts so all is not lost.

DCP_0820.jpg

DCP_0810.jpg

Dale

How beautiful! those colors are just so luscious.

The little yellow jelly bean looking peppers, what are they? They look like Piemento Di Chiero.

It's a shame about the pepper maggots. I wish I could offer more than sympathy. Could you cut open the peppers, clean out the maggots, and dry or puree the good parts of the pepper? I've got a bunch of Lemon Drop and yellow Corno di Toros with stink bug damage, and I'm cutting around the bad spots.

wow man looks great! you have my condolences on the pests, seems like everyone is having a time with little beasties this year.

Back