• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest What is a throwdown?

an excuse to cook really weird food you may not have tried before and get creative with foods you have done before, with lots of re-wining, beers deep and hhwhiskey, tomfoolery, DPSE-ing, smack talking, picture taking until the food gets cold while the family complains "Can we eat yet?  Mom, I'm HUNGRY!"  "Not Yet, Sweetheart.  I need one more picture from this angle.  Can you hold the lamp up for me for more light?".

:rofl: 

We haven't had a lot of smack talk lately.  What's up with that?  Everyone mellowing out in their Old Age?  I think we should revive the noobs-vs-vets competition.  That was fun!  :lol: 

salsalady said:
an excuse to cook really weird food you may not have tried before and get creative with foods you have done before, with lots of re-wining, beers deep and hhwhiskey, tomfoolery, DPSE-ing, smack talking, picture taking until the food gets cold while the family complains "Can we eat yet?  Mom, I'm HUNGRY!"  "Not Yet, Sweetheart.  I need one more picture from this angle.  Can you hold the lamp up for me for more light?".

:rofl:

We haven't had a lot of smack talk lately.  What's up with that?  Everyone mellowing out in their Old Age?  I think we should revive the noobs-vs-vets competition.  That was fun!   :lol:
Luv it..................

welcome to the Loony Bin that is Throwdowns~  :lol:

Have you seen the TD discussion thread yet?  Next month is Heritage.

Back