• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What is This? Diseased?

The Leaves look Oxydised I just hope its not a diseased, I found this on 2 of my Plants and they dont like to grow as well.
bb790780.jpg

Looks like either over watering or lack of N for the yellowing, Could be beginning signs of bact. leaf spot or or fungus as well

Looks like either over watering or lack of N for the yellowing, Could be beginning signs of bact. leaf spot or or fungus as well

Dark green veins on yellow leaf is a sign of Iron deficiency, but if it's def in iron it's probably deficient in everything, including Nitrogen.

I do give em some fish emulsion about every week and it still has done nothing, it is putting out buds for peppers but some just fall off, i pulled out the infected leaves and hope it does better

Lift it out of the pot and check to see if the soil is too heavy/compacted... if it doesn't have adequate porosity, it may be suffocating. You may need to use a lighter mix with Perlite. Roots need to breathe.

Dont have the bubbler just the additives from Xtreme Gardening i really have no use for it :/ maybe i should trade it for pods lol

Back