• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What is this?

I find this on my Tomatoes Peppers Pepper leaves and anything that is on my Garden
9442a014.jpg

Have you looked with a magnifying lense or loupe at the white-ish dots I've circled in red, below, to see if they might have legs?

l12.jpg

One looks more like an anomalie with the surface itself, but the others appear to be on the surface.

Yea Ive seen them I try to kill them but its a never ending war, There is too many to kill and way to many leaves but that is another problem, but at this time im looking for the black spots

I'm tired of the damn bugs this year...aphids, leafhoppers, moths, whiteflys....and then the cycle repeats itself

And add leaf spot to that equation....it is never ending...do those black spots scrape off? Or are they part of the leaf? Really humid or a lot of rain recently?

I'd try sulfur...could be a fungus...buy a spray with pyrethrins and sulfur from a garden store. Will kill the bad bugs on contact and will help curb fungus...

Any update on this? I noticed some black spots on a couple of my plants leaves and trying to get to the bottom of it.

Back