• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

What is this?

Im assuming its a nightshade but what is it?

9926cb6b.jpg

Don't know what it is, but I'd keep it at least until the fruit ripens. Might turn out to be something cool.

Or is Hairy Nightshade the name of the plant? I thought he was just saying it looked fuzzy.

Don't know what it is, but I'd keep it at least until the fruit ripens. Might turn out to be something cool.

Or is Hairy Nightshade the name of the plant? I thought he was just saying it looked fuzzy.
i think that's what it is, it looks like Hairy Nightshade

im actually allowing a Black Nightshade to live because its a nice looking plant, i have it trellised, i remember seeing these plants all the time growing up and we always called them "poison berry bushes" they have purple flowers and the fruit changes green to yellow to orange then red, very nice plant its about 4 1/2 ft tall right now

thanks your friend Joe

I know its bad but i tend to just eat things, one reason i started growing edibles and it was a cool plant at first that is why i kepped it at first then pollinated the flowers but also my ducks like to eat anything. Colorfull specially my tomatoes

Back