What is this?

Has to be to much water they have only had a very light dose of Pure Blend Pro. The pots were staying pretty wet so when i repotted them i didnt water in hopes they will dry out some.

Looks like maybe a combo of sunburn and BLS to me. Too much watering the leaves would yellow then fall off .  

rebelgrower3 said:
What is BLS and how do i cure it ?
BLS = Bacterial Leaf Spot, yours looks like the early stage imho.

Here's a recent thread with a few ways of controlling it: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/40276-bacterial-leaf-spot-treatment/

In my experience, it's extremely hard to cure, so i just control it enough to get a full season's harvest. Others in that thread say there are ways to fully cure it.

Keep that plant further away from your other vegetable plants, that bacteria can spread from even a few feet away. The bacteria can also get into the pods and make them soft, watery and useless.

OK couldn't find any copper spray tonight by the time I got off work so I sprayed them with baking soda and water until tomorrow. I then trimmed off all the infected leaves and disposed of them. Man they look naked now but it was for the best. I moved them away from everyone else and hope it doesn't spread.

Found some copper fungicide this morning. The directions say .5-2 oz per gallon of water does anyone have a suggestion as to how much would be a good starting point? I'm thinking 1oz per gallon to start.

Back