What is worng with my leaves

I recently had an aphid outbreak along with other lovely creatures due to the hot humid weather. I tried to make a soap / garlic water treatment but after spraying them and seeing a resurgence I went and got an organic oil pest product and sprayed them all with much better results.

However over the last few days I've noticed I have had some discoloration on the bottoms of a lot of leaves. And a lot have been starting to fall off. There potted plants and there has been a lot of on and off rain here lately in between the hot sunny days.. I use well drained quality potting mix with minimal water retaining conditioner.

Can anyone enlighten me on what they think it is and a treatment.

To me it looks like some form of fungus / mould  but it wont rub off with friction. Tops of most leaves look fine some have slightly crinkled, it has affected old and new growth.

I thought it might of been sooty mould but all the images I foound showed the mould on top of leaves, I also found it strongly on top the plants were aphids where in lesser strength.. I hope you are right though and cross my fingers .. Thanks for that

I had the same problem last year it almost look like the leaves are bruised and lot of blossom drop
A local nursery told me  because of the aphid damage the plant was in shock the wet weather did not help and damaged the already weakened leave structure.......I just nodded and smiled and pruned some leaves back......they grew back stronger afterwards.......stockier but healthy 

Thats what I did a bit today cut them back and removed the worste of the leaves . Thanks for the advice , I'm about to harvest soon and hated the idea of loosing a crop

Back