• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health What is wrong with this leaf

The rest of the plant looks good, but this leaf just fell off:

What is wrong:

48ff6a64.jpg

Well I've just had similar issues. But for me it was extreme wilting, i couldnt get home fast enough and the sun scorched most of my plants. Not third degree, maybe 2nd. But i still have one that looks like that. It was extreme wilting, and probably some physical abuse somehow. Unless someone else has an surgical opinion, you should be ok.

Regarding wilting:

The plants have not been outside since May 6th. The leaves are close to the top of my T-5 Floro, BUT, this leaf was not at the top of the plant. It looks like it just got bad today.

Jamison,

Ty 4 advice. I am always changing the light level for the best results. Some plants do well when the top leaves are almost touching the top of the light. Others do well with it further away and still others do better 1 row behind the light.

Wilted! :)

Regarding wilting:

The plants have not been outside since May 6th. The leaves are close to the top of my T-5 Floro, BUT, this leaf was not at the top of the plant. It looks like it just got bad today.

Plants dont need to be outside to wilt, light and 80+ temps can cause wilting without watering soon

Back