• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What keyboard key do you hate the most?

I actually don't really have a special key that I hate.

I use an old IBM buckling springs keyboard that I just love, but my son claims that the one key on my keyboard he hates is one that isn't even there. And that's the Windows key. Maybe one day I'll buy one of those new buckling springs keyboards where there are windows keys and my son will stop hating my keyboard? :rolleyes:

what keyboard key do I hate?

B-flat... it is SOOoooo over used!  Really, you can't start anything without B-flat!  Come On! Let's give it a rest and tune to A or C.  Much nicer keys.  Just sayin~~~

On an actual keyboard, I hate Insert when coding. I don't really notice it any other time. As for my phone, period because I hit it instead of space so often because I don't look at the keyboard when typing so I'm a little off at times.

The Hot Pepper said:
The DPSE key?

You have one?!?!???  I WANT ONE!!!!!  Where is it?  Is it in one of those alternate configurations?  WHat keyboard are you using?  I want the make/model right now!  

Num Lock for me and not even close.  Hate keying numbers into a document by feel and looking back up to find I'm on another page of the document after having typed in God knows what and then having to control z my way back to where I was.  And what really grinds my gears is there's pretty much no reason to have the secondary key pad functions.

But then again, "insert" has been a pain at times too.  And also largely unnecessary.

Back