• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

We have a thread to vent about things that irritate you. We need a feel good thread. What made you feel good today?

I'll start: Heard from an old friend today after 8 years wanting to rebuild our friendship. Very cool! Her and I parted on not so good terms and it is nice to have the closure and chance to right our wrongs.

On top of that I made some killer mango-honey based hot sauce last night. Brought it in to work, obviously. Gave some to the owner, who is blind in one eye. After tasting it he yelled, "It's so freakin' hot my dead eye is watering!". I lost it.

^It's even funnier when you've felt his pain before! I think we all have experienced that one here.
cruzzfish said:
Burning badly infected plants and azamax on the ones I like too much.
Wish you the best of luck! They are hard af to get rid of.

robbyjoe01 said:
I almost always have a happy hippie attitude and today even better. Nailed down a work free company paid trip to Denver this spring for some fun and fishing
WIN!!!

TrueNorthReptiles said:
On top of that I made some killer mango-honey based hot sauce last night. Brought it in to work, obviously. Gave some to the owner, who is blind in one eye. After tasting it he yelled, "It's so freakin' hot my dead eye is watering!". I lost it.
This.........2 minutes later I'm still chuckling.
Made me think of an old friend who had a glass eye. He would put it in crooked just to freak people out.
He would've said something like that.

Hawaiianero said:
This.........2 minutes later I'm still chuckling.
Made me think of an old friend who had a glass eye. He would put it in crooked just to freak people out.
He would've said something like that.
I would do the same. Guy I used to know had one leg. The fun things he would do to the drunks at the bar... ;)

The owner can be a hoot. He is in a wheelchair and is one of the most full of shit people you will ever meet. We call him Cheif Sitting Bullshit.

Back