what should i do?

i have a ButchT a Ghost Pepper and a 7 pot burgandy and there all setting pods and i dont know if i should repot them or just wait for them to stop producing peppers.

this is the ButchT and its in a 1 gallon it has about 8 peppers on it im guessing its root bound by now but what do you think?

this is  the 7 pot burgandy and its has a couple very small peppers forming its in a 3 gallon should i put it in a 5 gallon or is it to late and wont help

this is the ghost and im wondering if after i harvest the peppers should i transplant it into a 5 gallon pot?

As long as you don't disturb the roots to much it should not be that big of a deal.  I would probly go to a bigger pot than you originally thought just to make sure you don't hurt the roots.  Oh yeah, your plants look good and healthy.

It should be easy if they are rootbound...Id transfer immediately but not into too big of a pot..remember blossoms and peppers are the plants ways of duplicating themselves ...so when they sense trauma --whether as rootbound or what they r apt to put out more blossoms...with orchids we always undersize the container to encourage flowering! hope this helps---Ed

Back