• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

yield What sorta yield should i expect from each plant?

Well with chinense you could get between 0 and 10,000 grams. Others could and maybe would produce more or less than that.

Novacastrian said:
Well with chinense you could get between 0 and 10,000 grams. Others could and maybe would produce more or less than that.

hahahaha way to narrow it down for him :P

growing a bunch things like datali, trin scorpion, aji, scotch, fatali, jalapeno. Grenada, and Harold's. If you aren't gonna help why do you bother leaving a post?

newhotstuff said:
growing a bunch things like datali, trin scorpion, aji, scotch, fatali, jalapeno. Grenada, and Harold's. If you aren't gonna help why do you bother leaving a post?

He's just trying to tell you that we can't even give you a guess because of way to many variables.

newhotstuff said:

You have to accept that some questions cannot be answered.

newhotstuff said:

What's a datali? You have a Datil/Fatalii cross? I thought that cross was the Super Datil?

If I could tell the future and I knew how many pounds of peppers I would get per plant; I'd be at the dog track much more often. ;)

Back