• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

what the?

So its not exactly a pepper ID but started to grow some tomatoes along with my peppers and went out after church to look at everything and noticed the tomato plant was missing some top leaves? Thought maybe the weather getting warmer might have caused it but then HOLY CRAP WHAT THE? seen these two
2013-05-19_13-00-40_655.jpg
chewing away grabed my wife to show her (before i disposed of them ) sorry if anyone is offended in the manner I took care of the situation(RIP) but yah she found a third one luck me We found them when we did other wise might have been left with little to nothing of a tomato plant. any ideas of what they're called?

Yep, Tomato hornworms, although they will eat your peppers, too. They turn into large and beautiful Hawkmoths, but they will eat your plants away to skeletons if you let them. Inspect your plants regularly and get them well before they are as big as this, if you can.

Dude the freakiest thing just happened went outside to double check on them like Nigel post said to look around for others man you wouldent beleive it but those two I SAMASHED WITH MY FLIP FLOP well with the exception of the one being eaten by ants both were whole again well a third of its size but yeh head/horn everything what kind of crazyness is this?

Gotrox said:
Wife likes the flutterby's (ugly freaking moths to me).
So I have to save a few from becoming organic ferts.
lol yep thats what happen to the ones I had ,gota go to lowes and get some 7dust ?or somthing of the sorts?

Back