• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

what to do with plants

I sold a bunch of plants off Craig's List but one guy who ordered 10 superhots has still not picked up. Yes he says he will get up to my area soon but doesn't. It is so stupid if he doesn't mean to buy them and doesn't tell me so! But if he doesn't want them, what should I do with them? :confused: I already planted a bunch and can't use more. He wanted 8 bhuts and 2 Barrackpore. They are getting huge and starting to flower. I repotted them into round pots.
Anyone in MN here who wants them?

tell him that it is a time sensitive situation and your not in a position to refund his money(unless you want to)
he must come to pick up the plants or you will add a care fee for the care of them from the time of purchase,
that might get him off his butt, set a date for pick up and if he exceeds it send him his money back if your able

as for the plants ask around on here maybe someone will take them off your hands in the event that this guy is a no show

thanks your friend Joe

hahah just leave the ad on craigslist and make sure you let every "perspective" buyer know it's a cash and carry deal. I sell plants on craigslist all the time and I would say about 50% of the people who say I want this never show. A few have asked me to hold them and I said sure just paypal over the money and I'll hold them as long as you like. Otherwise first person to show up with the cash gets the plants.

hahah just leave the ad on craigslist and make sure you let every "perspective" buyer know it's a cash and carry deal. I sell plants on craigslist all the time and I would say about 50% of the people who say I want this never show. A few have asked me to hold them and I said sure just paypal over the money and I'll hold them as long as you like. Otherwise first person to show up with the cash gets the plants.

+1. Craigslist is full of deadbeats. Get a Paypal account set up and get people to put the money up first.

Ok one thing is, he hasn't paid for them. People pay when they pick up. Second, the ad hasn't been up in months. Third all the other people have picked up but him because he says it is hard to get way out to the suburbs where I live. I am angry that he hasn't said he doesn't want them if he doesn't, because I could have brought them to market. And if he wants them, he sure isn't hurrying with it! I sent another email today. I haven't gotten a response yet. I dont think I will be able to get them to anyone who wants them. Unless they could be shipped to someone who wants some. They are beautiful plants and ready to fruit.

This is my first issue like this but I will think about Paypal for sure. Even half down or something. :mope:

My wife probably won't like my asking this. She says I have too much this year already. How much would it cost to ship one of the bhuts to southern indiana? 47135 If he doesn't come get them I might be interested if I can afford it.

Back