• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What to grow, what to grow...

Hey all, hope everyone's winters are as warm as ours is up here in Rhode Island. Does anyone have any ideas on what to add to my collection this year? I've got a few different plants being overwintered (Bhuts, assorted Habs, etc.), but I'd like to diversify a bit this year.

Are there any favorites that you guys might recommend? I'd love to get some new and unique flavors, and the hotter the better (of course...) So far I'm thinking I want to get some ButchTs and at least a couple 7 Pod variations, but the sky is definitely the limit.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

FATALII! and i really like the devils tongue red. but in the end each person is different so, this is what i am doing, i grow out a plant and if i dont care for the pod i will give it away to a friend and germinate another. until i find that 10-13 pods i really like then i will just gorw them and try 1-2 random ones each year.

Bishops Crowns, so you can stuff them with cheese... plus they look cool and most people I know think there super hot cuz of their shape.

Hot Paper Lantern was my favorite from this past year. White Bullet Habanero was a cool plant, heavy producer all year and damn near indestructible. 7 Pod "Jonah" is a good pepper as well.

Back