• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What went thru the mind of the 1st person!?

I wonder what went thru the mind of the VERY 1st person who tried eating a pepper pod or even the very 1st super hot lol.....what do u guys think?

mind-explosion-o.gif

Scoville DeVille said:
Me too, but an Artichoke. That's a mind f**k right there.
Ooh, look! Thorns! Let's scrape it open and see what's inside!

But seriously.... if you've never eaten a stuffed artichoke, you really need to.

Phil said:
I often wonder the same thing about the first person to ever eat a raw oyster.

Hahaha I was just gonna say almost the exact same thing. My guess... they were playing Truth or Dare.

You, my friend, must have a great mind. ;)

Scoville DeVille said:
Me too, but an Artichoke. That's a mind f**k right there.

LMAO That was a hungry MOFO right there huh? I've wondered the same thing many times as I happily ingested one.

I've always wondered about olives.

They taste so INCREDIBLY bad right off the tree, that it makes me wonder how hungry the person was that decided to drown them in salt water long enough to make them edible. And how many times he yakked before they finally tasted good.

Lutefisk... WTF...

I have to wonder about whoever tried eating haggis or surstromming for the first time. Not even going to get started on casu marzu or a durian. Don't ever eat any of these, they're disgusting except for the durian. That one just smells bad

gasificada said:

Hahaha I was just gonna say almost the exact same thing. My guess... they were playing Truth or Dare.

You, my friend, must have a great mind. ;)

Well, yep, I do! lol.... That, and I eat raw oysters often enough. MMmmmm.... snot! This would be great with some salt and hot sauce!

Back