wanted what ya looking for?

I live in Arizona. I can find a lot of Mexican peppers and hot sauces and ingredients. I would be willing to trade. I am particularly fond of increasing my beer tasting collection with local brews or rare imports.

darthcarl said:
I live in Arizona. I can find a lot of Mexican peppers and hot sauces and ingredients. I would be willing to trade. I am particularly fond of increasing my beer tasting collection with local brews or rare imports.

What kind of beers you looking for? I don't collect hot sauces(i just eat them), but the pepper swap idea is kind of intriguing.

Works for me. I'm from the Land of Beer. I'm almost outta my fav. sauce, so I'll getcha the name and we'll work out a trade. I'm a coupla miles from this place http://slabcitybeer.com/ and they've got a nice variety.

Also, we've got a huge liquor store that has a 100' long "build yer own" 6 pack cooler - $6.95. Great way to sample stuff.

I am open to other trades also

sick, I don't have any FL micros

Hank, I have Peoples, leinekugal, capital, point stevens, new glarus, laconner.

darthcarl said:
I am open to other trades also

sick, I don't have any FL micros

Hank, I have Peoples, leinekugal, capital, point stevens, new glarus, laconner.

Any ones in particular you're looking for? There's actually a decent amount of micros in the Tampa bay area, so a good selection abounds.

Back