• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite what your favorite place to buy seeds

Total noob i was wondering what sites you use for buying seeds..i just started so i cant trade..im interested in chocalate habenero,yellow 7 pot,tobasco, and many others..chileplants.com looked like a good site..let me know thanks

Cross Country Nursery has an outstanding reputation, especially if you are wanting plants instead of seeds. Never used them though.

Pepperjoe, peppermania, pepperlover, and midwestchilihead are all people I've done business with before, and would recommend.

Just avoid ebay/amazon. They can sell whatever they want with impunity :)

take joshua's advice. Judy at pepperlover is a well respected seller and has a large selection to choose from. Pepperjoe is also a excellent seller with very good customer service. I have several seeds left from this year's grow. they were all open pollen so i cant guarantee true plants. Many others on here have extra seeds also that can spare some with SASBE but it hard to tell what you are really getting unless plants were confined.

Beth at Peppermania.com is top notch in my experience.

+1 Have bought seeds from Beth every year since starting this pepper growing hobby. Solid variety, quick shipping, seeds always germinate and enjoy reading her periodic newsletter email. Also, would add Tomatogrowers.com to the list. Nice selection of peppers (hot and sweet) plus tomatoes (obviously), sort of a "one-stop shop" for many types I grow. They also send out a catalog every year. A minor detail but kind of nice to use for info. and planning during the winter months.

THANKS Jsschrstrcks and Joshua for the positive input.
I just checked out our Daves Garden ratings and there are several glowing recommendations too.
We'll keep on trying harder to keep y'all happy.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance: :P

I had a great experience with pepperjoes. I had trouble with my shipping they were super quick with their customer service. I got my still in under a week. Very nice people

Back