• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Whats going on here???

So, I have some plants that are budding and flowering, Both my Butch T and and Yellow 7 pod plants buds are dying or shriveling up and turning brown before they flower. Especially on my Butch T plant.which hasnt even flowered yet! Both plants are healthy or seem healthy nice and green large in size. So I'm wondering if anybody knows what the cause of this is and is it anything to be worried about?

what's the NPK of the fertz you are using? The plant can look amazing because it is vegging on the N but if you don't have the PK right then the plant doesn't have what it needs to flower properly. Could be the issue.

what's the NPK of the fertz you are using? The plant can look amazing because it is vegging on the N but if you don't have the PK right then the plant doesn't have what it needs to flower properly. Could be the issue.

I dont think that would be the issue. I'd have to do a soil test to find out. But my plants get an array of different nutes from the soil and fertilizer as well as bone meal I recently added. Thanks for the idea. I will do a Ph test as well!

Back