What's the problem with these chilli plants ?

Good morning forum !
Been very excited growing peppers recently, and after stumbling on this forum, I thought why not ask the expert community what the issue is with my plants. I'm very new to this, so it very much could be a very simple solution to the issues. This is the first growing trial, and i've learnt quite a bit but there are 3 issues that i'm facing:

Issue 1:
"I'm not sure why, but my chilli plants that i've grown in pots have grown less branches, but more larger, greener leaves (image 1), meanwhile in the raised beds (image 2) the chilli plants have more leggy branches, significantly smaller leaves and less dark green leaves. Why is it that the plants are showing these differences ? Is it perhaps i'm putting too little nitrogen in the raised beds?"
Image 1:
23j0kjs.jpg

Image 2:
2u59d9l.jpg

Issue 2:
"Some of the leaves on my chilli plant are deformed, best explanation is the image below (image 3). What am I doing wrong here ?"
Image 3:
4zw1za.jpg

Issue 3:
I topped one of my plants, and they started growing from the nodes. All was good until they started to really yellow and some leaves are showing browning at the tips. Is it a fungal infection ? Or perhaps too much sunlight for the young leaves. Refer to image 4:
Image 4:
wlt4xc.jpg

Background Info:
Temperature : Hot, Dry (summer atm)
Sunlight : Pretty heavy doses at times, espc. when its a hot day.
Insects : None

Thanks guys for your help, I really appreciate it !

Best Regards,
Andrew

Sometimes plants that get less light produce larger leaves to compensate .

Could it be the container plants get less sun then the raised bed ones ? 

Either way I would not worry your  plants look fantastic !

Thanks guys for the response ! These are the raised bed plants when the sun goes down and they re-hydrate themselves. (Below)

@ What about the original image 3 and 4 ? Any clues as to how I can solve them ?
@ Romy6, yes indeed the pots are in shaded areas whilst the raised beds are in constant sun.

Thanks !

14wdnqg.jpg

I was having yellowing like that. I fertilized with some 10/10/10 chemical fertilizer at half strength as they were still young and they recovered in a couple days. For some reason it was just my anuums that had that yellowing problem. Same soil for all my plants but my chinense didn't have that problem

You plants look fine to me, bar the one yellow one, which might be getting too much water?  

Remember different types of chili plant like different amounts of water, so you cant always just do the same for everything.

Its getting late in the year for growing though dude, we're into autumn now and winter is coming...

@Suezotiger: Thanks for the tip, i've already applied some NPK fertilizer that has trace elements such as calcium. According to another source the bubbly/deformed young leafs are a result of calcium deficiency. Is that right ?

@Rainman: Cheers, I didn't know that. Indeed they are many different varieties, in fact I purposely mixed them up to have more fun finding out which plant was plant in the end. They're jalapenos all the way to the Carolina reaper :) No earthly idea which one is which. As for the yellow plant, thanks i'll tone down the water. A question is, how do you know its overwatering, could it be a lack of nitrogen ? Thanks ! PS. Hopefully not too late in the growing season, Adelaide does get pretty hot even in winter but you're from Perth so I don't need to tell you ! Heh

Back